The emails poured in by the dozen, day after day after day. They came from parents and children, from violin makers and doctors, from sisters, husbands, colleagues, teachers. Some were spare, just a line or two. Others went on for pages, full of emotion. I read them all, absorbing the stories of grief, loss, hope. All…
Recent Forum Topics
- After four years, it took a geneticist a few hours to unravel a boy’s puzzling illness
- How do you manage aggressive and challenging dementia behaviors?
- Don’t Let Me Be, Forgotten
- Create a Medications Management Checklist
- What does caregiving feel like?
- Millions Of Kids Fall Outside Senate Plan To Shield Disabled From Medicaid Cuts
- Creativity and Dementia