These quotes and affirmations served as a wonderful self-care resources along our caregiving journey. We designed these with you in mind. Feel free to print them, laminate them, and carry them in your pocket wherever you go!
About The Author
Adrienne Gruberg is a former family caregiver and founder of The Caregiver Space. After six years of caring for her late husband and mother-in-law she conceived of an online support space all caregivers could come to. Adrienne holds a BFA from Boston University. She founded AYA Creative in 1982, an award winning graphic design, marketing and advertising company. Her design training has helped shape the website and her personal and professional experience continues to inform and influence the caregiver centric support experience she has created at The Caregiver Space.
Sign up to get our Monday morning emails with:
Recent Forum Topics
- Meals On Wheels Wants To Be The ‘Eyes and Ears’ For Hospitals, Doctors
- My husband is dying and I don’t know myself
- One In Three Women With Breast Cancer Treated Unnecessarily, Study Concludes
- Ten-Year Anniversary is a Life Marker
- Podcasts to help you get to sleep
- How to Begin the Conversation About Care and Aging
- Working while caregiving: how we do it