These quotes and affirmations served as a wonderful self-care resources along our caregiving journey. We designed these with you in mind. Feel free to print them, laminate them, and carry them in your pocket wherever you go!
Inspiration, motivation, and affirmations for caregivers
Adrienne Gruberg is a former family caregiver and founder of The Caregiver Space. After six years of caring for her late husband and mother-in-law she conceived of an online support space all caregivers could come to. Adrienne holds a BFA from Boston University. She founded AYA Creative in 1982, an award winning graphic design, marketing and advertising company. Her design training has helped shape the website and her personal and professional experience continues to inform and influence the caregiver centric support experience she has created at The Caregiver Space.
Recent Forum Topics
- Caregiving Anthology submission call – hope this is ok to post…
- Spousal Caregiver Research at Saint Anselm College
- My Most Important Lifeline
- Under 36? Introduce yourself here
- Eldercaregivers, introduce yourself here
- Special needs parents, introduce yourself here!
- Professional caregivers introduce yourself here
- Why Christians Are Drawn to Health Care Cost-Sharing Ministries
- Back story before the tidal wave: David’s life sentence means LIFE
- ER Visits Linked To Falls Spike Among California Seniors
- Looking back at 95 years of eldercare
- How to ask your US representatives for support
- Living while knowing my son has a fatal disease
- How To Make A Home Much More Friendly To Seniors Using Wheelchairs Or Walkers