According to the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA), family members and friends who care for veterans spend, on average, more than 20 hours a week taking care of their loved one.
This may take a heavy […]
When Susan Bratton watched helplessly as her close friend succumbed to a brain tumor, she knew what she had to do–launch Savor Health.
Savor Health offers nutritional counseling, curates nutrition research, and […]
Sign up to get our Monday morning emails with:
Recent Forum Topics
- Meals On Wheels Wants To Be The ‘Eyes and Ears’ For Hospitals, Doctors
- My husband is dying and I don’t know myself
- One In Three Women With Breast Cancer Treated Unnecessarily, Study Concludes
- Ten-Year Anniversary is a Life Marker
- Podcasts to help you get to sleep
- How to Begin the Conversation About Care and Aging
- Working while caregiving: how we do it