Join Adrienne this week for an exercise in counting your blessings as we reflect on the past year and our caregiving journeys. The lives of caregivers can be especially difficult but each of our daily lives include things that make us smile. The simple act of reflecting on the moments that bring us joy, both big and small, has been shown to make us happier.
Counting our blessings as we get ready for a new year
Adrienne Gruberg is a former family caregiver and founder of The Caregiver Space. After six years of caring for her late husband and mother-in-law she conceived of an online support space all caregivers could come to. Adrienne holds a BFA from Boston University. She founded AYA Creative in 1982, an award winning graphic design, marketing and advertising company. Her design training has helped shape the website and her personal and professional experience continues to inform and influence the caregiver centric support experience she has created at The Caregiver Space.
Recent Forum Topics
- ER Visits Linked To Falls Spike Among California Seniors
- Looking back at 95 years of eldercare
- How to ask your US representatives for support
- Living while knowing my son has a fatal disease
- How To Make A Home Much More Friendly To Seniors Using Wheelchairs Or Walkers
- Let’s Stay Connected
- 5 Easy Steps Towards Healthier Eating Habits For National Nutrition Month