Join Adrienne this week for an exercise in counting your blessings as we reflect on the past year and our caregiving journeys. The lives of caregivers can be especially difficult but each of our daily lives include things that make us smile. The simple act of reflecting on the moments that bring us joy, both big and small, has been shown to make us happier.
Recent Forum Topics
- Mourning the Imagined
- What makes caregiving meaningful?
- Missing appointments? Skipping doses? You might get fired by your doctor
- How to create a CareMap
- After four years, it took a geneticist a few hours to unravel a boy’s puzzling illness
- How do you manage aggressive and challenging dementia behaviors?
- Don’t Let Me Be, Forgotten