Trading places

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Adrienne Gruberg Adrienne Gruberg 5 months, 1 week ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of Cori Carl
    Cori Carl
    Keymaster

If you could, would you trade places with someone else? If yes, who would you want to trade lives with? If no, why not?

• This topic was modified 5 months, 1 week ago by Profile photo of Cori Carl Cori Carl.
  • #55915 Reply

Tessa

I wouldn’t trade places, although I think about it alot. I couldn’t walk away and trust caregiving to anyone else. And I don’t think I could saddle anyone else with so much responsibility! It’s tough, but it’s the most important thing I’ve ever done.

• #55916 Reply
    Profile photo of Adrienne Gruberg
    Adrienne Gruberg
    Participant

I have a good life. I’m lucky in all aspects except for the fact that I lost my husband. The only person I would trade places with is OPRAH, and that’s because of her power and reach and the ability she has to do good on a grand scale. The access to media OPRAH has, and her innate sense of fairness and goodness is a combination I’d be happy to use for the good of caregivers——I could raise awareness in a big way and have the ear of important people who’d be ready to help our plight.

Reply To: Trading places
Your information: