I’ve heard many painful things in the years I’ve been a caregiver. “God. Dear God. Help me!” That was my mother, writhing from trigeminal neuralgia, a condition that can feel like being attacked by a wrathful enemy armed with very sharp knives. Sometimes she went to the hospital for a shot of Demerol when the pain…
Recent Forum Topics
- After four years, it took a geneticist a few hours to unravel a boy’s puzzling illness
- How do you manage aggressive and challenging dementia behaviors?
- Don’t Let Me Be, Forgotten
- Create a Medications Management Checklist
- What does caregiving feel like?
- Millions Of Kids Fall Outside Senate Plan To Shield Disabled From Medicaid Cuts
- Creativity and Dementia