Ever heard of a flutter or low criss cross? Learn how simple exercises like these can develop muscles in your abdominals and inner and outer thighs. Watch as PhysEd shows you how to make the most of your workouts into repetitions and sets.
Recent Forum Topics
- A tragic disease robs patients of their memory, but makes their visual world flourish
- Stories of Hope are Essential to Palliative Care
- ALZ isn’t just a disease for the elderly
- One question that changes everything
- Why do we accept this behavior?
- My Life: Colleen R
- Veteran Teaches Therapists How To Talk About Gun Safety When Suicide’s A Risk