Dee commented on the post, Why dying at home is not all it’s cracked up to be 2 years, 1 month ago
Thank you Joy for sharing this. I am currently trying to be there for my husband, in a skilled nursing facility, since his last stroke 7 months ago. I have seriously been considering bring him home for this reason, exactly. I am sorry for your loss.
Recent Forum Topics
- The heat is on, so check on your elders
- Is caregiving an act of love or obligation?
- Travel with Seniors: A Little Planning Delivers a Lot of Fun
- Medication management for seniors
- Tips to Deal with a Controlling Aging Loved One
- Why Stressful Events Are Bad For The Brain
- Five impactors that lead to elderly depression and anger