Hi, I introduced myself on this site about 1 1/2 years ago, and haven’t really been active at all.
I met a caregiver Buddy , Jan, and she was an angel in disguise during the hardest time of my life, but let me tell you a bit more, it is about Barbie , my wife.
Barbie and I met on a blind date, I was with a good friend who wanted to date a…[Read more]
Recent Forum Topics
- Too many notifications?
- When family caregivers could take a year off – with pay
- My sister made her end-of-life wishes clear. Then dementia took hold
- How do you know if someone is dead?
- My life: Theresa L
- The Challenges of Caring for a Loved One With Memory Loss in a Hospital Setting
- The 5 Easiest Ways You Can Help Your Loved One Stay Safe In The Bathroom