Wow! I had no idea that not all caregivers have it as good as I apparently do! Paid training, testing and certification, paid time off etc., and tax exempt wages. I’m an HCA and an Independent Provider. No agency get’s any of what I earn. Granted, it’s not always an easy job but I’ve had worse! I guess I should count my blessings!
Recent Forum Topics
- Caregiving Anthology submission call – hope this is ok to post…
- Spousal Caregiver Research at Saint Anselm College
- My Most Important Lifeline
- Under 36? Introduce yourself here
- Eldercaregivers, introduce yourself here
- Special needs parents, introduce yourself here!
- Professional caregivers introduce yourself here
- Why Christians Are Drawn to Health Care Cost-Sharing Ministries
- Back story before the tidal wave: David’s life sentence means LIFE
- ER Visits Linked To Falls Spike Among California Seniors
- Looking back at 95 years of eldercare
- How to ask your US representatives for support
- Living while knowing my son has a fatal disease
- How To Make A Home Much More Friendly To Seniors Using Wheelchairs Or Walkers