Susan commented on the post, Why dying at home is not all it’s cracked up to be 2 years ago
Thank you for your candid posts on hospice. My experience was so similar to what you expressed. I definitely would have done it differently. Maybe it was the agency……….encountered difficulty with staff, supplies and genuine care.
Recent Forum Topics
- The heat is on, so check on your elders
- Is caregiving an act of love or obligation?
- Travel with Seniors: A Little Planning Delivers a Lot of Fun
- Medication management for seniors
- Tips to Deal with a Controlling Aging Loved One
- Why Stressful Events Are Bad For The Brain
- Five impactors that lead to elderly depression and anger