Founded by Dave Kelso in 2014, Alzlive.com is a free, daily, digital lifestyle and news platform designed specifically for the unpaid family caregivers of Alzheimer’s and dementia patients in the United States and Canada and is owned by Kelso Publishing Inc. More than just a “magazine,” it is a robust, inspired experience. The content is comprised of curated articles from around the world, links to blogs, and original articles commissioned by the Alzlive editorial team. The editorial focus is on helping the family caregivers cope with their unique lifestyle. The tone is inspirational rather than purely utilitarian. However, the content is designed to be instantly of use, with links, phone numbers and help-lines so that the reader can immediately access help, tips and advice. Alzlive is hip, lively, hopeful and welcoming as well as informative and enlightening. Ultimately, Alzlive is for the caregiver.
Recent Forum Topics
- Watch Girls Trip 2017 Streaming Online FREE Full Movie
- Watch Dunkirk 2017 Streaming Online Free Full Movie
- Watch Valerian and the City of a Thousand Planets 2017 Online FREE Streaming
- Scales: Mermaids Are Real 2017 Watch Online Full Movie Free Streaming
- Awaken the Shadowman 2017 Streaming Full Movie Free Download
- Watch Descendants 2 Full Movie Free (2017) Download Streaming
- The Layover 2017 HD Full Movie Online Streaming Free
- Mourning the Imagined
- What makes caregiving meaningful?
- Missing appointments? Skipping doses? You might get fired by your doctor
- How to create a CareMap
- After four years, it took a geneticist a few hours to unravel a boy’s puzzling illness
- How do you manage aggressive and challenging dementia behaviors?
- Don’t Let Me Be, Forgotten