Founded by Dave Kelso in 2014, Alzlive.com is a free, daily, digital lifestyle and news platform designed specifically for the unpaid family caregivers of Alzheimer’s and dementia patients in the United States and Canada and is owned by Kelso Publishing Inc. More than just a “magazine,” it is a robust, inspired experience. The content is comprised of curated articles from around the world, links to blogs, and original articles commissioned by the Alzlive editorial team. The editorial focus is on helping the family caregivers cope with their unique lifestyle. The tone is inspirational rather than purely utilitarian. However, the content is designed to be instantly of use, with links, phone numbers and help-lines so that the reader can immediately access help, tips and advice. Alzlive is hip, lively, hopeful and welcoming as well as informative and enlightening. Ultimately, Alzlive is for the caregiver.
Recent Forum Topics
- Too many notifications?
- When family caregivers could take a year off – with pay
- My sister made her end-of-life wishes clear. Then dementia took hold
- How do you know if someone is dead?
- My life: Theresa L
- The Challenges of Caring for a Loved One With Memory Loss in a Hospital Setting
- The 5 Easiest Ways You Can Help Your Loved One Stay Safe In The Bathroom