How do you say thank you to the person who goes above and beyond? Honestly, there’s no way to express thanks for what they do through a gift.
The best way to thank a caregiver is with your time and appreciation.
- Deliver a meal (or a bunch of frozen meals!)
- Pick things up for them when you’re running your own errands
- Shovel their walk or mow their lawn
- Help them with babysitting or giving a ride
- See if they need help researching something
- Offer to help with sorting out medical bills
- Sign them up for a meal delivery service
- Get them a gift certificate for groceries, dry cleaning, or a hospital parking pass
Sometimes, though, we want a physical item to hand someone to show that we appreciate what they do. Here are a few of my favorite gift ideas: