Ever heard of a flutter or low criss cross? Learn how simple exercises like these can develop muscles in your abdominals and inner and outer thighs. Watch as PhysEd shows you how to make the most of your workouts into repetitions and sets.
Recent Forum Topics
- Helping Those with Dementia (and Caregivers) Sleep Soundly
- The heat is on, so check on your elders
- Is caregiving an act of love or obligation?
- Travel with Seniors: A Little Planning Delivers a Lot of Fun
- Medication management for seniors
- Tips to Deal with a Controlling Aging Loved One
- Why Stressful Events Are Bad For The Brain