Ever heard of a flutter or low criss cross? Learn how simple exercises like these can develop muscles in your abdominals and inner and outer thighs. Watch as PhysEd shows you how to make the most of your workouts into repetitions and sets.
Recent Forum Topics
- When your older parent refuses help
- Some States Roll Back ‘Retroactive Medicaid,’ A Buffer For The Poor — And For Hospitals
- Canada is long overdue for a national registry of drug company payments to doctors
- This is what happens after you die
- A family with an astonishing rate of Alzheimer’s disease may harbor a powerful new gene
- What do you wish you had time for?
- Facing the challenges of long-distance caregiving