All the news is about tracking Hermine. We were nervous about the cookout all day. It was overcast, but they didn’t forecast rain. This is the big fundraiser of the season and it’s been compromised by the weather.

I got to the bay beach at 4:00 and set up the tables and the raffle prizes. Then we just waited for people who had yet to buy tickets. Didn’t do too badly I think, but the attendance was definitely down from other years. All the work we did…makes me a little sad.

They are actually talking about a voluntary evacuation in the morning. They expect the shoreline to really take a beating. I’m staying put. Got a 10 a.m. meeting to count the money we collected.

Got an email from Cori with graphic requests—she’s working really hard on rebuilding the site. Too many things were wrong and Google is threatening to remove us from our prime search position because of error messages. Not good.

Matt and I battened down the hatches when I got home from the cookout. There are gale warnings and we have to secure everything on the deck and remove outdoor furniture. Still have to get ropes to tie some stuff down in the morning—if the hardware store has any left!